Dr. Christopher Happ
Spine Surgeon in Texas
Dr. Happ graduated from Loyola University in Chicago with degrees in Chemistry with a biochemistry emphasis and Philosophy. He then attended the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. Afterwards he completed his orthopedic surgery internship and residency at Midwestern University in the Chicagoland area. Following residency, he completed a fellowship in orthopedic spine surgery at The Texas Back Institute in Plano, Texas.
In addition to his title as a spine surgeon at the DFW Center for Spinal Disorders, Dr. Happ belongs to numerous medical societies including; North American Spine Society, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, and the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics. He was a speaker at the AOAO Mid year conference in the past. Dr. Happ specializes in spine surgery, including spinal stenosis, cervical radiculopathy and myelopathy, minimally invasive cervical and lumbar spine surgery, cervical and lumbar artificial disc replacement, and microdiscectomy.
Dr. Happ has hospital affiliations with: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest, Baylor Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth, and USMD Fort Worth.
- Undergraduate: Loyola University, Chicago, IL
- Medical: Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Downers Grove, IL
- Orthopaedic Surgery Internship and Residency: Midwestern University, Downers Grove, IL
- Orthopedic Spine Surgery Fellowship: Texas Back Institute, Plano, TX
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics