Dr. Christopher Happ
Board Certified Spine Surgeon
Meet And Learn About Dr. Happ
Dr. Happ graduated from Loyola University in Chicago with degrees in Chemistry with a biochemistry emphasis and Philosophy. He then attended the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. Afterward, he completed his orthopedic surgery internship and residency at Midwestern University in the Chicagoland area. Following residency, he completed a fellowship in orthopedic spine surgery at The Texas Back Institute in Plano, Texas.
“The staff at DFW Center for Spinal Disorders is wonderful. They answered all of my questions, calmed my nerves, and left me feeling “warm and fuzzy”. Dr. Happ took so much time to sit and explain my condition to my husband and me. I have never had so much respect for a doctor.”
Click Here to view our patient testimonials
In addition to his title as a spine surgeon at the DFW Center for Spinal Disorders, Dr. Happ belongs to numerous medical societies including; North American Spine Society, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, and the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics. He was a speaker at the AOAO Mid-year conference in the past. Dr. Happ specializes in spine surgery, including spinal stenosis, cervical radiculopathy and myelopathy, minimally invasive cervical and lumbar spine surgery, cervical and lumbar artificial disc replacement, and microdiscectomy.
Dr. Happ has hospital affiliations with: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest, Baylor Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth, and USMD Fort Worth.
- Undergraduate: Loyola University, Chicago, IL
- Medical: Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Downers Grove, IL
- Orthopedic Surgery Internship and Residency: Midwestern University, Downers Grove, IL
- Orthopedic Spine Surgery Fellowship: Texas Back Institute, Plano, TX
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest
- Baylor Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth
Schedule a Consultation
If you are interested in speaking with Dr. Happ and want to know more about our procedures and practice, Call (817) 916-4685 to schedule a consultation. DFW Center for Spinal Disorders serves Fort Worth, Dallas, and surrounding areas in Texas.